How To Setup your Sachin Saga VR
Step 1 - Scan the Code to Install the Game on Your Smartphone
- Scan the QR code on the VR Headset to download and install the Sachin Saga VR game on your smartphone
- After installing the game, set up the Sachin Saga Bluetooth controller with your compatible smartphone
Step 2 - Set Up Your Controller
- Open the battery compartment lid of your controller and place two new AAA7 ALKALINE batteries (not included) into the battery compartment by matching the correct polarities.
- Securely replace the battery compartment lid.
- Press and hold the power button on the controller for 3 to 5 seconds until the light starts ﬂashing in blue. This will indicate your controller is now turned on and ready to be paired (Refer to the controller features on Page X).
- Pairing: Set the controller aside. Switch on the Bluetooth in your mobile phone and open the Bluetooth setting.
- Search for new devices in your mobile phone. The controller will appear as “SC-B03” in the list of available Bluetooth devices.
- Select “SC-B03” to start pairing.
Follow the pairing instructions for your mobile phone. If prompted for a password, enter 0000 (four zeros).
Do not be alarmed if your mobile phone does not prompt you for a password, because most mobile phones do not require a password to pair a Bluetooth device.
If the pairing is unsuccessful, turn oﬀ the controller ﬁrst and re- pair following the steps. Once you have paired the controller with your mobile phone, the controller will remember this device and will pair automatically when the mobile phone’s Bluetooth is turned on and in range. You do not need to re-pair any previously connected devices.
Step 3 - Place Your Mobile Phone in the VR Headset
- Ensure that your mobile phone’s Bluetooth is on.
- Launch “Sachin Saga VR” game on your mobile phone.
- To enjoy a complete experience, ensure that your mobile phone’s volume is on and not set to silent.
- Gently pull the VR Headset’s holder towards you.
- Carefully insert the mobile phone (face down) at an angle into the center of the VR Headset
- Verify the orientation of the mobile phone.
Step 4 - Wear the VR Headset
- Align your face and the foam cushion and put on the VR Headset
- Secure the VR Headset to your head with the straps and place it comfortably over your face.
- Adjust the length of the top head strap and the main strap.
Step 5 - Play the Game
- Locate the red cursor in the game which will always point at the center of the screen (It will be auto disabled during gameplay).
- Pan your view to move the cursor to the desired tile/mode/settings in the game and click OK on the controller to access/enter it
- In game options can be accessed by panning your view towards the desired button and clicking OK (refer page 14 for the OK button) on the controller.
Setting Up a Local 1v1 Multiplayer Match in VR
- Sachin Saga VR currently supports local multiplayer over the same hotspot or Wi-Fi network
- Follow the steps below to get in to a 1v1 match with your friend.
- Connect two mobile phones on the same hotspot or Wi-Fi
- Player 1 ‘CREATE’ a match for Player 2 to join.
- Player 2 ﬁnds the match hosted by Player 1 and select ‘JOIN’.
- Once both the players are in the match lobby, both can choose a team of their choice and ‘CONFIRM’.
- On the next screen, Player 1 chooses and sets the pre- match options such as the desired bowling team, match length, etc.
- Ball by ball progress is displayed for both the players on the screen.
- The player with the most runs on with the least wickets lost ‘WINS’ the match.