- Access and use the Sachin Saga Website;
- Place orders to purchase (“Order”) any products offered through the Website (“Products”);
- View the content, information, material, or other data provided on the Website;
- All prices displayed shall be in Indian National Rupees and are inclusive/ exclusive of GST as applicable and displayed.
- JetSynthesys reserves the right to modify prices of the Product and Product at their discretion for any reason (including but not limited to changes in availability, product discontinuation, changes in market conditions, manufacturer changes, errors in advertising, and in other circumstances).
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure all details, descriptions and prices listed on the Website are accurate, errors may occur. Any information we provide in relation to availability of Products is a guide only and is subject to change without notice. Without limiting any other terms, we will not be liable for any lack of availability of Products that have been ordered through the Website. If we discover an error in relation to any Products which you have Ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your Order at the correct price or cancelling it.
- By placing an Order via our Website You are making an offer and commitment to purchase Products in accordance with the terms listed herein. When You place an Order, You will receive an acknowledgement email confirming receipt of Your Order.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, JetSynthesys may at any time following receipt of your Order accept, decline, or limit your Order for any reason whatsoever, whether or not your debit /credit card has been charged or we have otherwise received payment from you. Where your Order is cancelled by us, we will exit the issue you with a refund if You have been charged or we have received payment from You.
- Provided You have not accepted delivery of the Products, where possible JetSynthesys may permit an Order to be cancelled, but cancellation requests cannot be guaranteed once any applicable payment is received for the Order. The Order cannot be cancelled by you once you accept the delivery of Products.
- Your order will be delivered to you through your nominated third-party courier. Upon confirmation of shipment/order, You are agreeing to accept any risks involved in transportation.
- We cannot guarantee delivery times, including due to reasons beyond our control, all delivery estimations are provided based on general data available to public. Postage may be subject to delay due to causes outside JetSynthesys’ control, including but not limited to public holidays, peak periods and time in customs (if applicable).
- When ordering from us, You are the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of Your destination country. Orders that are shipped to countries outside of India may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by Your destination country. You, being the recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches Your country. Additional charges for customs clearance, if any, must be borne by You; JetSynthesys has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they might be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country and region to region; You should contact Your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original shipment delivery estimates.
- We reserve the right not to deliver Products to certain countries in our absolute discretion. Also, JetSynthesys is not responsible for assuring the Product can be lawfully imported to Your destination country. When ordering from us, for delivery outside India, You or the recipient of record must comply with all laws and regulations of Your destination country. Accordingly, you should check any import laws or regulations that would restrict the importation of the Products prior to purchase.
- You must ensure that you are able to take delivery of the Product without undue delay and at any time reasonably specified by us. If you are not, the couriers may leave a card giving you instructions on either re-delivery or collection from the carrier. If delivery or collection is delayed through your unreasonable refusal to accept delivery or if You do not accept delivery or collect the product from the carrier, then we may (without affecting any other right or remedy available to us) charge You for our reasonable storage fee and other costs reasonably incurred by us.
- If any Product delivered by us has a problem, you are entitled to replacement as per the replacement policy herein, provided you present proof of purchase. A Product may be deemed to have a problem when:
- a reasonable consumer would not have bought the Product if they had known about the problem;
- the Product is substantially unfit for their normal purpose and cannot easily be made fit within a reasonable time; or
- the Product is unsafe; and
- if an item has a minor problem, in which case, please contact the Sachin Saga Customer Experience team where we may replace the item, or repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a replacement. Please keep your proof of purchase.
- Assessment or confirmation of fault remains at JetSynthesys’ sole discretion and this decision is final, if an item is assessed as not faulty at JetSynthesys’ sole discretion, the Product will be refused and returned at Your expense.
- JetSynthesys will refund the postage costs for any items deemed to be faulty in accordance with this clause 4. The shipping costs will be reimbursed within reason where proof of purchase is provided.
- Refunds can be processed via the same payment method used for the original purchase.
- You are entitled to cancel an Order at any time before the delivery of the Order, until it has not been packed in our warehouse on the Website. This includes Products purchased on sale also. Any amount paid will be credited into the same payment mode using which the payment was made.
- You can modify the shipping address of your order before we have processed/ packed it, by updating it as per the instructions available here.
- If you had selected Cash on Delivery, there is no amount to be refunded because You haven’t paid for Your Order. For payments made via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, or E- Wallet You will receive refund into the source account within 7-10 days from the time of order cancellation. If payment was made by redeeming an e-wallet balance then, refund will be initiated into that e-wallet within a day of your order cancellation.
JetSynthesys shall offer credit or refund for any full priced or promotional price Products purchased by You that You may wish to return on the following conditions:
- the Products are initiated for replacement on the Website within 15 (fifteen) days from delivery date courier;
- the Products are not scratched, dented, used or damaged by You ;
- the original tags/labels/original hygiene sticker(s) are attached;
- You are able to present proof of purchase; and
- You have correctly initiated the completed the online replacementform to authorise your replacement.
Assessment of a Product’s condition remains at the sole discretion of JetSynthesys and this decision is final. We reserve the right to refuse any replacements where the above conditions are not met. Refused items will be returned to You at Your expense. If we refuse any replacements where the above conditions are not met, we will attempt to contact You to obtain payment for returning the Product to You. If You do not respond to us with the required details within a reasonable amount of time (in any event no later than 30 days from the date on which we contactYou) we may treat the Product as abandoned and deal with the Product as we see fit in our absolute discretion.
- We view protection of Your privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that You and Your personal information is one of our most important assets. We store and process Your Information including any sensitive financial information collected as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules there under. We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates.
Intellectual Property Rights
All material on the Website, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on the Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on the Website or other networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause. It is expressly clarified that You will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that You provide or upload when using any service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various service. However, we reserve the right to use/reproduce any content uploaded by You and You agree to grant royalty free, irrevocably, unconditionally, perpetually and worldwide right to us to use the content for reasonable business purpose.
The Website may provide links to other websites and webpages for Your convenience, however, such links and the related content, are outside of the control of JetSynthesys and any such usage should be at Your own risk.
Disclaimer of Liability
- All products are sold “as-is” and JetSynthesys disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Jetsynthesys does not assume, or authorise any other person to assume on their behalf, any liability in connection with the sale. JetSynthesys’s disclaimer of the warranties shall not mean to, in any way affect the manufacturer’s warranties applicable warranties in respect of the Goods. will not be responsible for any, in the event of any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by You.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of India and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Pune, India.
- If you access the Website or make an Order for Products in a jurisdiction other than India, you are responsible for compliance with the laws of that jurisdiction, to the extent that they apply. To the maximum extent permitted by law, JetSynthesys makes no representations that the supply of the Products or the content of the Website complies with the laws of any country outside India.
- If any part of these terms is found to be void, invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, then that part will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will remain in force and comprise the agreement between you and JetSynthesys.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms and Conditions will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of JetSynthesys.
Indemnity and Termination of Access
You indemnify us against all liabilities or losses we may incur in respect of all loss, damage, fines, penalties, demands, expenses (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis), howsoever arising under common law (including negligence) or under statute, in connection with any of the following:
- any breach of these Terms by you;
- your use of the Website of the JetSynthesys content; or
- your communications with JetSynthesys
We reserve the right to terminate or restrict access to JetSynthesys, Website, or anything directly associated, at any time for any reason in its sole discretion without prior notice. Any indemnities given by you and any limitations of our liability survive such termination.
Transfer and Assignment
If JetSynthesys merges with, sells to or otherwise changes control of its business or the Website, we may, without giving You notice or seeking Your consent, transfer or assign to a third party, personal information, content and rights that JetSynthesys has collected from You and any agreements it had made with You in connection with Your use of the Website.
- JetSynthesys is providing the Website and its contents on an ‘as is’ basis and use of this Website is at your own risk. The content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The content is believed to be accurate, complete, current and reliable at the date the information was placed on the Website. JetSynthesys and each of its related companies, affiliates, licensors or licensees, and their respective directors, officers, employees or agents make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of the information contained on this Website (including in relation to any products or services). To the extent permitted by law, including any non-excusable statutory obligations, none of them will be liable or responsible in any way (including in negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information contained on this Website.
- Use of the Website and the content is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the Website, and may be made at any time.
- JetSynthesys does not warrant that the site will operate error-free or that the Website and its server are free of computer viruses and other harmful goods or conditions. If Your use of the Website or the content results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, JetSynthesys is not responsible for those costs.
- The Website and content are provided on an ‘as is’ basis without any warranties of any kind. JetSynthesys and its suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, including the warranty of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties’ rights, and the warranty of fitness for particular purpose. JetSynthesys and its suppliers make no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software text, graphics, and links.
Your ability to purchase goods or services from the Website may be terminated by us at any time without notice. All restrictions, licenses granted by You and limitations of JetSynthesys’ liability will survive termination.